How to Order
We have taken every step to ensure that your shopping experience at Grayandgreens.com as convenient as possible. If you have any comments or feedback for us, we greatly appreciate hearing from you and value your opinions. Please email us at email@example.com.
Browsing The Online Store
- Your main guide to browsing the online store is to use the main navigation menu, which has the names of the different product categories (Kurtas, Sarees, Suit Set, and Dresses etc).
- To reach the landing page for each category, click on the title of that category. For example, to reach the Kurtas's landing page, click on 'Kurtas' in the main menu. Once you reach a landing page, you can click on the product you like to reach description and closer pictures.
- Further you can go to the top Navigation Bar to move to a different product category.
Setting Up An Account
- In order to add items to your shopping cart and make a purchase, you do not need to establish an account, though you can enjoy value added features by creating your own account on grayandgreens.com.
- To set up an account, go to My Account.
- You can also continue shopping as a Guest Shopper, and during checkout you will have the option of signing up for a new account.
Adding Items To Your Shopping Cart
- When you are ready to add an item to your shopping cart, you need to check the color, size (if these attributes are applicable) and quantity. Then click on the Add to Cart button.
- A small box will appear informing you that the item is in the cart. You may choose to continue shopping or checkout as per your requirements. If you change your mind and want to continue browsing you may do so at any moment during the checkout process.
- You can continue to add items to your shopping cart until you are ready to Checkout.
Reviewing And Changing The Items In Your Shopping Cart
- You can review and/or change the items in your shopping cart at any time before placing the order.
- To delete an item, simply click on the cross.
- To change the quantity, simply change the quantity by clicking on + or – button.
- Your order value will be recalculated each time you change the quantity automatically.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, you can start the checking out process by clicking on “Proceed to Pay” on the Shopping Cart page. This takes you to the Checkout page.
- On the Checkout Page, you can choose to checkout either as a guest, or as a registered customer. To checkout as a registered customer, click on the “Already registered? Click here to login.“ link at the top of the page. Login to your Gray and Green Store account if you have one, or create a new account in the pop window that appears.
- If you checkout as a registered customer, and you have entered billing and shipping addresses for your account, these will be populated in the Billing Address and Shipping Address sections of the page. If you choose to checkout as a guest, you will need to enter this information yourself.
- Please note you cannot ship to a Post Office Box.
- Please review all details closely and then click on the “continue” button to confirm your order.
- You will be redirected to our secured payment gateway, CCAvenue or COD for domestic orders and PayPal for International orders.
- Enter your credit or debit card information or choose your bank for net banking transactions, and click “Submit” along the bottom of the page.
- Depending on the type of card you own you might be directed to another site in order to verify your online password. Otherwise, you're done! Congratulations and thank you for shopping with Grayandgreens.com.
- Your payment is processed in real time and within a few seconds you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with the name of the courier, and the tracking number. You can visit the courier's website, and enter the tracking number should you wish to see where your shipment is.
- We will send SMS and email notification at different stages of your order.